Splish Splash logo

First Responders Premium

Overview & additional information

Are you a First Responder? If so, then Splish Splash Auto and Pet Wash offers a premium bonus for you! Splish Splash Auto and Pet Wash appreciates your service and wants to give back


Combine your WashCard discount of 10% and additional 15% premium points for a total of 25% off your entire wash.

No spare change? No problem.
Sign up for a Washcard and Save!

Additional 10% added when purchasing a new or reloading your WashCard! Register your WashCard for loss protection and access your account online. Splish Splash also offers a Pay-by-Phone service.